Our 4-day course covers everything you will need to know to become a certified crane operator through C.I.C.
Your certification will be for telescopic boom crane. Both small (fixed cab) And Medium (swing cab) cranes. This is a National Certification Recognized anywhere in the world.
- Types of Crane
- Crane operation characteristics
- Frequent and periodic inspections
- Wire rope types and inspection
- Proper set up
- Evaluating ground and soil stability
- Use of outriggers , blocking and cribbing
- Quadrants of operation
- Accident cause and prevention
- Load charts
- How to use a range diagram
- How to read and apply load charts
- Use of jibs and extensions
- Structural Vs. stability
- Effects of side loading
- Personnel lifting
- Powerline contact prevention
- Crane hand signals
- OSHA 1926/1910
- ASME B-30.5
In addition to our daily classroom instruction. There will be practical training. Which will include:
- Proper Setup
- Control and Function
- Skills Training
- Controlling The Load
Articulating boom crane certification available.
Click here for pricing.
Call Today (888)700-5693
Truck rental includes ($595 Value):
- 4 hours with a qualified instructor
- Certified commercial driving instructor will accompany you to the DMV for your test.
- 97% success rate on first time testers.
- Refer to American Truck Schools LLC for more details.